- Made in Alabama, USA
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Reinforced Heel and Toe Construction for Extra Durability
- Knit with Combed Organic Cotton and Dyed with Low-Impact Dyes
- Foot Hugging Fit
- Retains Shape & Elasticity Over Time
- Comprised of 66% certified organic combed cotton, 32% nylon and 2% elastic
- Manufactured in small batches at our family mill in Fort Payne, Alabama from organic cotton grown on U.S. farms, spun and dyed with low-impact dyes in the Carolinas.
Organic Cotton Socks:
Machine wash cold water with like colors. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
|Women’s U.S. Shoe Size||Men’s U.S. Shoe Size|
|Medium||5.5 – 9.5||4 – 7.5|
|Large||10 - 12||8 – 13|