The Short Sleeve HawthorneTaylor Stitch
A long-term fixture—and highlight—of the Taylor Stitch spring/summer roster, The Hawthorne comes equipped with a classic camp collar (meant to be worn open, of course), a tidy front placket, and personality to spare. This bold Mirage Palm print was created especially for TS, and it lends The Hawthorne some vintage-inspired character that’ll elevate even the simplest seasonal fits.
This lightweight blend of organic cotton and linen capitalizes on each fiber’s strengths—cotton’s soft texture and linen’s breathability and sturdiness—to keep you comfortable no matter how hot it gets. We enhanced its texture and appearance with a garment wash, so it’ll look and feel well-loved from day one. The Hawthorne features a tailored fit (complete with high armhole’s to prevent bunching at the chest), and a shorter cut meant to be worn untucked.
- 3.5-oz. 70% Organic Cotton, 30% Linen, washed for a worn in feel
- Custom developed print for Taylor Stitch
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open; clean front placket
- Double needle felled construction and Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole; shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.