The Long Haul Jacket in Washed Olive HerringboneTaylor Stitch
Ever the crowd pleaser, our Long Haul Jacket returns in a brand new Olive Herringbone colorway that’s as striking as it is versatile. Fans familiar with the silhouette will be glad to note that it’s got the same killer fit, construction, and features that made it a stone cold classic in the first place. Whatever’s on the horizon, you can count on this jacket for the long haul.
The 10-oz cotton we sourced for this jacket has been BCI-certified, which means that it was grown and cultivated under strict guidelines designed to promote responsible agricultural practices. The resulting jacket is sturdy and—thanks to a light garment wash—super soft. This Long Haul Jacket’s environmental impact is minimal, but thanks to its classic army green coloring and striking herringbone texture, its visual impact is another matter entirely.
Warmth late into fall or through the winter if you run hot.
- 10-oz. 100% BCI Cotton.
- Garment washed.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Custom SF map print pocketing, made with 100% Organic Cotton.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom brass YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior natural leather patch.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.