The Long Haul Jacket in Tobacco Waxed CanvasTaylor Stitch
The fan favorite Long Haul Jacket is back in a familiar but fresh Tobacco colorway. This is the real deal: a classic trucker jacket silhouette made modern by way of premium materials, careful construction, and a steadfast eye for details. As the name suggests, it's another one that's been built for the long haul.
This custom-developed and heavy-duty cotton has been weatherproofed the old fashioned way by the industry experts. This lends it not only a unique texture and look but also a propensity to age beautifully. It's also 100% organic, which means it's one more step towards a more sustainable clothing industry and a healthier planet.
Best as a spring/summer jacket or a great layering piece.
- 10-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- Collar & cuffs lined with Organic Cotton corduroy.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper Taylor Stitch doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior leather patch.
- Spot clean as necessary.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.