The Jack in Indigo StripeTaylor Stitch
Ever the classic and always in the stable—the Jack is our go-to shirt for any day and practicaly any activity. If this is your first introduction, rest assured with the confidence of our perfected fit and the subtle style cues of the Indigo Stripe. And if you're back for more, add the latest and greatest to your closet and have a shirt committed to years of service.
I'm sure you've seen it around the site, but Taylor Stitch is 100% committed to their 100% organic cotton fabrics. No pesticides and no insecticides—it's the way we buy our apples and the way we make our clothes. This time we're offering our promise of responsibility in a custom, subtle-yet-confident Indigo Stripe.
When the weather gets warm grab this to stay extra cool.
- 4-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Features our signature Jack button-down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Natural buttons.
- Complete double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.
Duquette is 6'2 and wears a size 40/M.
Esme is 5'4 and is wearing a size 36/XS.