The Caravan Button UpTaylor Stitch
Picture Ernest Hemingway, sometime around 1950, fishing for marlin off the coast of Havana aboard his boat, Pilar—that’s the vibe this latest summertime staple from Taylor Stitch is going for and frankly, they nailed it. Cut from soft, organic cotton seersucker, the Hemingway is a short sleeve chore shirt built with all the attention to detail and quality construction that’s made Taylor Stitch (and every piece they build) an enduring classic. Wear it on your own adventures across the sea, across the globe, or just across the backyard from the cooler to the grill. Finished with Taylor Stitch’s easygoing California collar for a casual vibe, this organic seersucker is lightly washed for a lived-in feel.
- Finished with Taylor Stitch’s easygoing California collar for a casual vibe
- Single chest pocket with button through flap is perfect for stashing your sunglasses
- Shorter length is meant to be worn untucked
- Finished with natural corozo buttons
- Quality double needle felled construction and lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes add reliable durability
- Features a tailored fit and high armhole