Taylor Stitch Waxed Bomber JacketTaylor Stitch
The Bomber Jacket transcended its military origins and persisted through more than half a century's worth of evolving trends and tastes to become a permanent fixture on the style landscape. Along with some help with our buddies at Halley Stevensons who lent their weatherproofing prowess to the project, we're pleased to present our take on this timeless silhouette. Anything but stealthy, this brand new black colorway is sure to draw attention wherever it goes.
Fans of our past collaborations with Halley Stevensons know what to expect here: a unique and highly functional weatherproofed garment that'll keep you dry, cozy, and looking sharp no matter the forecast. This custom-developed 9-oz dry waxed organic cotton is sturdy but not bulky, so you can wear it as a shell on warmer days or layer up when it gets chilly. YKK antique brass hardware and signature SF map print pocketing round out this instant classic.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Medium weight, for single wear in fall and spring or layering through the winter
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading experts in waxed/weatherproofed fabrics since 1864
- Antique brass YKK 2-way separating zipper
- Storm flap with custom TS matte black YKK snaps
- Two front welt hand warmer pockets
- Custom SF map print pocketing, made with 100% Organic Cotton
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closure
- Spot clean only
- Made in China