- Made with a durable organic cotton and linen fabric, garment-dyed for a lived-in feel
- Long sleeves to carry you through the colder months
- Front zip for easy pull on and off
- Comfortably roomy and tapered in all the right places
- With so many pockets, you can leave your purse at home
- 51% organic cotton and 49% linen
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
- 18 3/4" Bodice Length on size S
- 28" Inseam on size S
- 17" Leg Opening on size S
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
A Word About Outerknown:
Fans of surfing legend Kelly Slater for years and designer John Moore, when we heard about his brand, Outerknown, we knew it was meant to be. Outerknown is an uber sustainable, ethically-minded clothing producer— from the packaging to the materials to even the buttons, Outerknown promotes a way of doing business that puts people and the environment ahead of a quick dollar. We are the only retailer in Alabama, and we wholeheartedly believe that you're going to love everything about the brand and the clothes just as much as we do.