- Long sleeves with an exaggerated collar for extra style points.
- Cropped, wide legs feel good as you move.
- Tons of pockets, including a chest pocket with pen slip.
- Natural corozo button and front zip entry for easy pull on and off with a flattering removable belt.
- 51% organic cotton and 49% linen.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
- 18 3/4" Bodice Length on size S
- 28" Inseam on size S
- 22" Leg Opening on size S
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
A Word About Outerknown:
Fans of surfing legend Kelly Slater for years and designer John Moore, when we heard about his brand, Outerknown, we knew it was meant to be. Outerknown is an uber sustainable, ethically-minded clothing producer— from the packaging to the materials to even the buttons, Outerknown promotes a way of doing business that puts people and the environment ahead of a quick dollar. We are the only retailer in Alabama, and we wholeheartedly believe that you're going to love everything about the brand and the clothes just as much as we do.