Ojai Waxed JacketTaylor Stitch
If you’re a fan of the Ojai, you’ll be glad to know that Taylor Stitch has been busy concocting all kinds of killer potential colorways for this absurdly versatile jacket. All of the obsessively curated details of the original are back, including dual-entry front patch pockets and rarely-seen ring-back buttons. Oh, and if you were waiting for a camouflage pun, all we’ll say is… don’t miss it. The legendary purveyors of waxed and weatherproofed fabrics at Halley Stevensons developed this stunning Arid Camo exclusively for TS, and we couldn’t be happier. At 9oz, it’s our burliest Ojai yet, and it’s also been dry waxed for added protection against the elements.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Custom developed "Arid Camo" by Halley Stevensons, exclusively for Taylor Stitch.
- Halley Stevensons is the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- Natural Corozo ring-back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Spot Clean only.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again.