Ojai JacketTaylor Stitch
The Ojai Jacket may draw inspiration from old-world workwear, but that doesn’t mean it’s stuck in the past. The style has effortlessly adapted to every material we’ve thrown at it—from waxed cotton to boiled wool—so it comes as no surprise that this new Washed Denim iteration sticks the landing. It might bear a resemblance to your favorite casual denim jacket, but make no mistake: The Ojai is ready to work.
This 100% organic cotton selvage denim weighs in at 12-oz., so it’ll keep the cold at bay without weighing you down. Thanks to a heavy stone wash, this iteration of The Ojai has a well-worn look and texture right out of the box. The silhouette’s signature features—including it’s dual-entry patch pockets and handy pen slot—return, but this time around we opted for some cool tin tack buttons for a tidy, uniform finish.
- 12-oz. 100% organic cotton selvage denim.
- Heavy stone wash for a broken-in feel.
- Tin tack buttons.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in China.