Jungmaven Sierra Raglan SweatshirtJungmaven
Inspired by a favorite place and favorite piece of literature. For when the mountains are calling.
- Raglan sleeves, easy fit through the shoulder crewneck
- Fits comfortably over a t-shirt
- Women should size down
“The clearest way to the Universe is through a forest wilderness” – John Muir; My First Summer in the Sierras
Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los, Angeles, California with quality, globally sourced materials. Due to regulations around hemp products, most bedding, hemp socks, and hemp beanies are currently made in China. We work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
Hemp fabric care:
HEMP WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. BELOW ARE SOME SUGGESTED TIPS FOR TAKING THE BEST CARE OF YOUR HEMP.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings. Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.