Jungmaven Finch V-neck Long SleeveJungmaven
A cut that never goes out of style, built from a carefully blended hemp that creates the perfect drape. The gentle V-neck lends a hint of sophistication to this wardrobe staple. Inspired by breezy days flying kits and taking film photos of sunlight blades of grass.
- Wide, gentle V-neckline tee long sleeve tee
- Bottom hem hits at the hip
Slightly slubby, textured finish
Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los, Angeles, California with quality, globally sourced materials. Due to regulations around hemp products, most bedding, hemp socks, and hemp beanies are currently made in China. We work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
Hemp fabric care:
HEMP WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. BELOW ARE SOME SUGGESTED TIPS FOR TAKING THE BEST CARE OF YOUR HEMP.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings. Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.