Golden Hour Recovery CreamUrsa Major
This intensely hydrating yet fast-absorbing face cream provides deep hydration and nourishment to soothe and replenish weary skin. Use it as a daily moisturizer, as a “wrinkle-busting” night cream or anytime your skin needs extra TLC. Works great for all skin types; especially recommended for anyone recovering from prolonged exposure to the elements.
Notable ingredients (and what isn’t):
- Sea Buckthorn- rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids; strengthens skin's moisture barrier and provides intense hydration
- Calendula- a natural source of carotenoids; soothes and conditions skin
- Sandalwood- hydrates, tones and soothes
- Black Currant- high in essential fatty acids and Vitamin C; helps improve the appearance of skin's firmness and elasticity
- Sunflower- extremely high in linoleic acid, which helps skin retain moisture
- Rose- helps reduce the appearance of redness
- No petrochemicals, SLS, SLES, parabens, synthetic fragrance or color, glycols, silicones or PEGs
- Gluten Free
Tips and tricks for use:
The Golden Hour Recovery Cream is basically a miracle product. Golden Hour can be used as a day cream or night cream, and it won't clog pores so no need to worry about leaving it on to sleep or under makeup. Considered an all-around "medicine cabinet hero," the Recovery Cream helps rashes, dry patches, itchy spots, and general lack of moisture. Its thick but light formula makes it great for dry winter skin, but it's totally savvy for year-round use!
A delightful blend of sweet neroli, sour rose and spicy sandalwood
Ursa Major's Plastic Negative Campaign:
Ursa Major is proud to be the one of the first Plastic Negative clean skincare brands! In partnership with rePurpose Global, UM is two plastic bottles from nature for every bottle we sell, as part of our mission to help raise the bar for responsibility in our industry.
UM dedicates a percentage of every purchase to a plastic offset through rePurpose Global. These funds will support our chosen waste management partner, Taka Taka - an organization in Kenya that ethically recycles low-value plastic waste (low-value plastic is the plastic that would otherwise be landfilled, burned, or flushed into waterways and oceans). Taka Taka is the only waste collector in Nairobi with a vertically-integrated system, meaning they manage the entire end-to-end process from collection to recycling. As if recycling could be any cooler, they have achieved one of the highest recycling rates in the world at 95%!
To read more about Ursa Major's plastic recycling and plastic conservation efforts, click here.