The Jack in Roped IndigoTaylor Stitch
Sure, you can't go wrong with something understated and classic—like Taylor Stitch's line of Everyday Oxfords—but sometimes it feels good to make a statement. Enter The Jack in Roped Indigo, a brand new spin on their signature button down that packs some show-stopping looks and bold texture into a familiar silhouette. Go on, treat yourself; even strong, silent types deserve to be the center of attention once in a while.
A timeless, tailored cut. Meticulous construction. Classic, no-nonsense design. These elements have secured The Jack a spot among our most popular shirting options, and today this well-loved silhouette gets an update with a brand new Roped Indigo colorway. This midweight, 100% organic cotton features an eye-catching woven texture that looks and feels absolutely amazing. We've even given it a garment wash to achieve a lived-in texture; now all that's left is to test its limits.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 6.5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Garment washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Natural buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.