The Jack Everyday OxfordTaylor Stitch
There’s one simple reason Taylor Stitch call this the everyday oxford; we wear them pretty much every single day. Technically a guy's shirt with guy's sizing, but looks just as good on her, too.
6-oz. 100% Organic Cotton Rugby Oxford
Just the right amount of sturdy for year round wear. Soft to the touch but built for a decade of solid wear. Oxford is a perfectly versatile fabric that looks just as good pressed as it does pulled off the back of a chair. While traditional cotton uses 25 percent of the world's pesticides, our organic cotton doesn't use a drop. A better shirt, responsibly built for the long haul.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 6-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Made from our burly rugby oxford.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
Duquette is 6'2 and wears a size 40/M.
Esme is 5'4 and is wearing a size 38/S.