Brighten Up Vitamin C SerumUrsa Major
This featherweight face serum goes deep to provide instant hydration while brightening and smoothing skin’s tone and appearance. Use alone, or layer beneath your favorite daily face lotion or night cream.
Notable ingredients (and what isn’t):
- Ascorbic acid polypeptide- a stable form of Vitamin C that helps brighten and improve skin tone, appearance, and firmness
- Rose Hip- high in Vitamin C, rose hip hydrates skin and minimizes the appearance of dark spots, scars and fine lines
- Aloe- soothes and hydrates
- Edelwiess- a stem cell complex with robust antioxidant properties to help combat the signs of aging
- Rose- helps reduce the appearance of redness
- No petrochemicals, SLS, SLES, parabens, synthetic fragrance or color, glycols, silicones or PEGs
- Gluten free
- Cruelty free
Tips and tricks for use:
This 100% naturally-derived, 84% organic serum can be used either solo or as a layer beneath your daily moisturizer, sunscreen or night cream. Unlike other high-concentrate vitamin products, Brighten Up has no side effects of irritation or photosensitivity. It also works great for all skin types, including sensitive skin!
Fresh squeezed citrus topped with a hint of sour rose
Ursa Major's Plastic Negative Campaign:
Ursa Major is proud to be the one of the first Plastic Negative clean skincare brands! In partnership with rePurpose Global, UM is two plastic bottles from nature for every bottle we sell, as part of our mission to help raise the bar for responsibility in our industry.
UM dedicates a percentage of every purchase to a plastic offset through rePurpose Global. These funds will support our chosen waste management partner, Taka Taka - an organization in Kenya that ethically recycles low-value plastic waste (low-value plastic is the plastic that would otherwise be landfilled, burned, or flushed into waterways and oceans). Taka Taka is the only waste collector in Nairobi with a vertically-integrated system, meaning they manage the entire end-to-end process from collection to recycling. As if recycling could be any cooler, they have achieved one of the highest recycling rates in the world at 95%!
To read more about Ursa Major's plastic recycling and plastic conservation efforts, click here.