Ojai Cord JacketTaylor Stitch
The Ojai is our elevated rendition of the classic French work jacket, complete with a versatile suite of features including signature ring-back buttons (easy to remove when it’s time for a wash) and dual-entry patch pockets for simultaneous storage and hand-warming. Of course, this is more than a straightforward recreation; we’ve gone the extra mile with Responsible materials and a modern, tailored fit that’s easy to dress up or down depending on your needs. This corduroy finish adds some killer texture to a time-tested silhouette.
We built this iteration of The Ojai Jacket with 8.5-oz. organic cotton corduroy; it’s got a phenomenal hand feel that’ll keep getting better as you wash and wear it—not to mention a nuanced, luxurious look. Rugged double-needle stitching and bar-tacked stress points ensure that The Ojai will remain in your rotation for many years to come.
- 8.5-oz. 100% organic cotton corduroy.
- Washed for a soft, lived-in feel.
- Dark horn ring-back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.