The Jack in Cone Mills Corded NaturalTaylor Stitch
Naturally, this shirt will become your go-to button down for the months ahead. The 6.25-oz. wide cotton corded denim is the perfect fall weight and easily stands on its own or layers flawlessly under any of our sweaters. Cut in Taylor Stitch's perfected Jack silhouette, this shirt is a smart addition to the weekly line-up.
Taylor Stitch found this astounding fabric in Cone Mills White Oak's historical archives. The wide Cord delivers a statement, looks fresh, and withstands whatever comes its way. Offered in limited quantities and the last of its kind.
- 6.25-oz. 100% cotton.
- Reproduction "natural cord" from Cone Mills White Oak historic archives.
- Fabric alternates between twill and plain weave to achieve "corded" affect.
- Taylor Stitch signature Jack collar.
- Single needle construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.