Stellar Shave CreamUrsa Major
This concentrated, non-lathering shave cream minimizes nicks, cushions against razor burn and naturally nourishes your skin. The sublime texture, robust natural aroma and extraordinary performance will leave you craving your next shave.
Notable Ingredients (and what isn't):
- Aloe- soothes and hydrate
- Willow Bark- protects against environmental stressors like UV rays
- Shea- improves skin tone, texture, and elasticity while minimizing dark spots
- Sunflower- promotes moisture retention and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Birch Sap- reduces the appearance of redness
- Oat Protein- improves glide and moisturizes skin with natural peptides
- No petrochemicals, SLS, SLES, parabens, synthetic fragrance or color, glycols, silicones or PEGs
Tips and tricks for use:
Ursa Major's Stellar Shave Cream is great for shaving around sensitive areas. It is sulfate-free, which means it won't strip your hair and skin of natural oils, and it has an insanely rich, luxurious texture. This shave cream also wildly versatile; it is gentle and effective on the face, legs, underarms, and more.
A captivating coniferous blend with hints of ginger, grapefruit, vetiver and bergamot
Ursa Major's Plastic Negative Campaign:
Ursa Major is proud to be the one of the first Plastic Negative clean skincare brands! In partnership with rePurpose Global, UM is two plastic bottles from nature for every bottle we sell, as part of our mission to help raise the bar for responsibility in our industry.
UM dedicates a percentage of every purchase to a plastic offset through rePurpose Global. These funds will support our chosen waste management partner, Taka Taka - an organization in Kenya that ethically recycles low-value plastic waste (low-value plastic is the plastic that would otherwise be landfilled, burned, or flushed into waterways and oceans). Taka Taka is the only waste collector in Nairobi with a vertically-integrated system, meaning they manage the entire end-to-end process from collection to recycling. As if recycling could be any cooler, they have achieved one of the highest recycling rates in the world at 95%!
To read more about Ursa Major's plastic recycling and plastic conservation efforts, click here.