Face MaskAlder New York
Alder's Face Masks are a perfect way to relax after a long day. With choices of Brightening, Clarifying, and Smoothing masks, you are bound to find a recipe that suits your needs. Slather one of these babies on, sit down with a book or something to stream and you're all set!
Notable ingredients (and what isn’t):
- Clarifying Face Mask
- Organic Willow Bark Extract- a natural plant extract rich in salicin, an anti-inflammatory and anti-aging compound
- Activated Charcoal- an adsorbent black powder made from carbon-rich hardwood; detoxifies skin of impurities and unclogs pores
- Vitamin E- a stable form of the vitamin which fights free radicals, reduces wrinkles, and counters against dark spots and sun damage
Smoothing Face Mask
- Hyaluronic Acid- a naturally occuring substance in the body, hyaluronic acid keeps skin soft and springy, and when applied topically it attracts moisture and fights fine lines
- Sea Botanicals- a blend of antioxidant-rich algae, sea fennel, and sea kelp extracts which helps boost collagen production and promote cell turnover rate, improving the surface of the skin
- Kaolin Clay- a mineral-rich detoxifying clay that tones and gently exfoliates dead and dry skin
Brightening Face Mask
- Vitamin C- a stable form of Vitamin C corrects hyperpigmentation and dark spots, as well as helping combat free radicals
- Chamomile Extract- a flowering plant high in anti-inflammatory compounds, chamomile extract reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Zinc Oxide- boosts the production of new skin cells and skin-firming collagen, can also help to even out differences in skin pigmentation
- Formulated without sulfates, betaines, parabens, silicones, phenoxyethanol, polysorbates, formaldehyde, phthalates, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, PEGs, EDTA, BHA, BHT, hydroquinone, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, triclosan, or triclocarban
Tips and tricks for use:
Apply an Alder face mask first thing in the morning to help wake up refreshed, or make it the last step in your bedtime skincare routine (or anywhere in between!). You can use a brush, scoop or just your fingers to apply on your face and neck. After 3-5 minutes rinse off with cool water. Follow with any of Alder's moisturizing face products, such as the serum or face oil, to leave your skin feeling oh-so-pampered.
The scent of each mask reflects the active ingredients in each formulation.
A Word about Alder New York:
Alder New York is a queer and woman-owned independent skincare brand that makes products designed to work for all skin types, no matter your age, gender, or ethnicity. Alder products are environmentally conscious and vegan, and their universally beneficial ingredients make Alder personal care products as close to one-size-fits-all as can be.